Sep 16, 2011

26 things about me

A set of answers..... thanks to the Nearsightedowl


A. Age: 36
B. Bed size: My camper has a pull out...80" king if I need it or a standard queen when I don't
C. Chore that you hate: cleaning up the floor...for some reason everything finds it's way there and it's way down there...I only get down that low when it starts becoming a safety hazard (about one day in the van)
D. Dogs: None now, have had Sparky and Diggie...but really I love my cat Mondo the most!
E. Essential start to your day: Oxygen...I don't do routine, coffee, or bullcrap
F. Favorite color: Green is my heart but I love orange!!
G. Gold or Silver: Silver...better return value (just you wait) but damn do I love my gold ounces!!
H. Height: 6'1"
I. Instruments you play: Guitar...mouth box
J. Job title: Traveller, adventurer, roamer
K. Kids: None but wanting some
L. Live: In my van...where ever I may roam
M. Mother’s name: My mom's name is mom...and I loves her
N. Nicknames: Howie, hippy, fatty, fat boy
O. Overnight hospital stays: One when I got a bamboo stick in my eye when I was young...was that even over night? Maybe it was.....well...ask mom when yous see her
P. Pet peeves: Corporations
Q. Quote from a movie: "I love it when a plan comes together" Originally from the A-Team TV show before they ruined it with Liam Needsome acting lessons
R. Right or left handed: Righty
S. Siblings: Older brother, younger sister
T. Time you wake up: Whenever I want...but not as late as I used to
U. Underwear: Only to appease the masses...I'm a nudist at heart
V. Vegetable you hate: Eggplant
W. What makes you run late: Having to be somewhere at a certain time
X. X-Rays you’ve had: a few...not enough to cause damage I don't think
Y. Yummy food that you make: I love making waffles!!
Z. Zoo animal: Rhino's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!